Barnes & Moore - Garrison Belt - Natural
Idle Torque is very proud to be a stockist of Barnes & Moore belts. All of their belts are handmade in Birmingham using English veg tan leather and hand cast brass hardware.
Do justice to your denim with the signature Barnes & Moore heavyweight Garrison belt. Featuring their custom hand built, buckle weighing in at a hefty 100g and made to stand the test of time. The Garrison belt is 38mm wide, suitable for the belt loops of most denim. Handmade from high quality 5mm harness leather.
- Each piece of leather takes 3-4 months to produce, using traditional tanning methods that date back centuries. Only the premium ‘butt’ of the hide is used for its strength, and also to prevent the belts from stretching.
- The edges are bevelled and hand ‘burnished’ using traditional wooden tools which seals the fibres of the leather, not only for aesthetics, but to help prevent the edges from absorbing moisture.
- This is a natural finish leather and over time it will darken to a rich tan colour, developing a unique patina with exposure to natural sunlight.
- Every solid brass buckle is handmade using traditional ‘sandcast’ casting methods. The guys that make these buckles have been casting brass since 1837, so they’re pretty good at it. They also hold the Royal warrant as suppliers to the household of the King of England.
- Every belt comes complete with a 5ml bottle of neatsfoot oil used to condition the leather.
- Shipped in a recycled card presentation box.
Please order your normal waist size. For example if you wear a 32″ (81cm) jean or trouser, order a size 32″ (81cm) belt.
To compare our sizing to an existing belt you own, lay your existing belt flat and measure from the leather fold at the buckle end (as shown in our diagram below) to the hole you normally wear it on.
Compare this size to Dimension A (distance to 3rd hole) in our belt sizes and find the belt size that corresponds with this.
If you measure 32.5’’ to the hole you most wear it on, then a size 30’’ belt would be the best fit for you.
Our belts are designed to be worn on the third hole, with adjustment either way. Each belt hole is 1’’apart.
If we haven't got your particular size in stock, it can take up to seven working days until we dispatch them out for delivery. Please call the shop for any further info.
PLEASE NOTE: We take regular stock checks on all of our products however, on the odd occasion we do run out of stock on a particular size of garment before we can update the website. In the unfortunate event that this occurs, we will notify you by email and give you the option of waiting for the item to come back into stock or we can offer you a similar product from our collection. Sometimes we will have an item shipped directly from the supplier if we haven't that particular garment in stock.