Biltwell - Gringo S - Storm Grey
Gringo takes its '60s motorsport aesthetic and elevates it to modern ECE R22.05 motorcycle standards—the European test protocol recognised by leading helmet makers and independent safety labs as the toughest in the world.
The ECE-certified Gringo S boasts fit, finish and safety technology identical to its full-face sibling, but features a CE-certified flip-up face shield for added safety and riding comfort
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell is rugged yet lightweight—the best combination of features for a motorcycle helmet
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety liner dissipates impact loads and fortifies helmet structure for a secure fit without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- CE-certified polycarbonate shield includes anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments for safety and durability
- Rugged shield hinge hardware with robust detents allows you to open the shield at slow speeds for increased airflow
- Molded recesses inside EPS designed to accept various aftermarket audio and communication components
* Unfortunately all of our helmets are NONREFUNDABLE once they have been dispatched.
PLEASE NOTE: We take regular stock checks on all of our products however, on the odd occasion we do run out of stock on a particular size of garment before we can update the website. In the unfortunate event that this occurs, we will notify you by email and give you the option of waiting for the item to come back into stock or we can offer you a similar product from our collection. Sometimes we will have an item shipped directly from the supplier if we haven't that particular garment in stock.