ESKA "Silky" Prime - Vintage
A short riding glove constructed with the highest quality, fine grain Calf leather by Austrian craftsman. ESKA has been producing award-winning gloves for over 100 years. What started as a family business in 1912 has become a leading glove brand worldwide, and is still run by the fourth generation of the family. Hand made in Austria using European goats leather. The Silky is a truly desirable glove, perfect for the city or fair weather rider.
- Highest quality, fine grain, durable Calf leather
- Fitted with leather stretch belt buckle
- Digital leather reinforced palm
- Wrist protectors fitted to the backhand
- Elastic knuckle protectors on the backhand
- Perfectly tailored and hand crafted
- Donning aid with metal eyelet on the palm
- Luxurious Charmeuse lining
PLEASE NOTE: We take regular stock checks on all of our products however, on the odd occasion we do run out of stock on a particular size of garment before we can update the website. In the unfortunate event that this occurs, we will notify you by email and give you the option of waiting for the item to come back into stock or we can offer you a similar product from our collection. Sometimes we will have an item shipped directly from the supplier if we haven't that particular garment in stock.