Rokker - Rokkertech Jacket Black
The Rokkertech jacket is the latest technical, protective riding jacket from the Rokker company. The outer layer is constructed from a 14oz denim, interwoven with a fabric called Armalith, which has an abrasion resistance equivalent to 1.5mm leather. A water resistant coating (NOT waterproof) and extreme breathability makes this the perfect Spring/Summer riding jacket. A full set of D3O elbow/shoulder/back armour and a high quality cotton liner, finish off what is an extremely protective, stylish motorcycle jacket that looks equally as good off the bike, as it does on it! At Idle Torque we are a firm believer that when it comes to quality, protection and style, no other brand comes close to Rokker.
- Highly abrasion resistant - equivalent to 1.5mm leather
- Single layer, highly breathable for those warmer days
- 14 oz coated denim with Armalith fibres and stretch
- D3O armour included for the shoulders, elbows and back
- Chest and side pockets closable with buttons
- Zipped inside pocket
- Two rubber end buttons to avoid scratching your tank
- Outer fabric: 38% Lyocell / 35% Polyethylene / 18% Cotton / 7% Elastomultiester / 2% Elastane
PLEASE NOTE: We take regular stock checks on all of our products however, on the odd occasion we do run out of stock on a particular size of garment before we can update the website. In the unfortunate event that this occurs, we will notify you by email and give you the option of waiting for the item to come back into stock or we can offer you a similar product from our collection. Sometimes we will have an item shipped directly from the supplier if we haven't that particular garment in stock.