- We accept PayPal and most major credit & debit cards
- Please see checkout for accepted cards
- Payment will usually be taken at checkout
- All prices listed are in GB pounds
- I'm sorry but we can't accept American Express
- Free UK (mainland) delivery on all purchases over £100
- £3.99 Royal Mail tracked for all orders up to £100
- Goods will be dispatched within 2-3 working days
- Unfortunately we don't ship outside of the UK
- By Law you have 7 days from the date of receipt to cancel your order
- If you wish to cancel your order please Contact Us in writing by email. Unfortunately, a phone call will not be accepted
- We accept returns within 30 days from the date of receipt for an exchange or refund of the cost of the item
- Unfortunately we cannot exchange or refund returns if you exceed the 30 day limit
- Only the cost of the item will be refunded and not the original cost of postage
- All returns must be accompanied with the completed returns form. Click here to download returns form
- Unfortunately all of our helmets are NONREFUNDABLE once dispatched
- We can NOT accept returns on any of our helmets unless they have a manufacturers fault
- Please Contact Us by phone or email prior to returning any items
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning any goods
- Exchanges may take up to 14 working days depending on availability
- The buyer will be charged £4.50 for re-shipping
- If the item is damaged or we sent the wrong item to you, we will refund the delivery cost
- Idle Torque must be notified within three days of the date of receipt if the items are damaged or have a manufacturing defect
- Notification after 3 days may result in the manufacturers warranty being invalid
- Goods must be returned as new with all original labels & packaging
- We highly recommend insuring items and using a recorded delivery service when returning any goods
- Idle Torque will not be held responsible for any damage caused during return deliveries
- Please DO NOT send items to the manufacturers address
In Store Purchases
- Items can be returned for an exchange within 14 days of the date on the receipt. We take extra care and attention to make sure the item fits properly and the customer is happy before it is purchased. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any monies if you simply change your mind when you get home.
- All items must be returned in the same condition as when they were purchased with all labels still attached and in an unworn condition.
- The sales assistant has the right to refuse an exchange if they suspect the item has been worn, washed or tampered with.
- Returns will NOT be accepted if an item smells of smoke, cooking, washing detergents, perfume/aftershave or any other external odours.
- In accordance with your rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, if an item develops a manufacturing fault, a full refund will be given if the item is returned within 30 days of the date of purchase. If the sales assistant suspects deliberate sabotage, they have the right to refuse a refund until the item has been sent back to the manufacturer for testing. Items returned with a fault after 30 days will be returned to the manufacturer for testing and a replacement or credit will be offered. Refunds will NOT be given after the 30 days.
- Unfortunately we cannot except returns of Helmets
- All information on the Idle Torque website is intended for guidance only
- The Idle Torque website is updated regularly
- Prices & products on our website are subject to change without notice
- Any information on the Idle Torque website is only for general information purposes
- Idle Torque cannot guarantee the accuracy, suitability, reliability or completeness of the information provided on this website
- Placing such reliance on the information provided is at your own risk
- Idle Torque will not be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss of data or profits caused by the use of this website
- Links to other websites through the use of the Idle Torque website are not under the control of Idle Torque Limited.
- Idle Torque Limited does not endorse the views expressed by any other website which maybe linked to this website
- In the event of a technical issue with the Idle Torque website that is beyond our control, Idle Torque Limited will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable
- All of the information & content on this website is protected by the United Kingdom copyright Laws
- All information & content including images & graphics are the sole property of Idle Torque or their respective owners
IDLE TORQUE LIABILITY
- Idle Torque will not accept liability for any loss of life or damage to body or motorcycle while using a product purchased from this website