Red Wing Shoes - Chukka 3141 - Briar Oil Slick
The Red Wing 3141 Chukka boot was manufactured in the 1950's, and is still perfectly wearable to this very day. The work chukka boot was originally designed for indoor work and the flexibility these boots offered was vital for the workers they were designed for. Made in the USA.
- Briar Oil Slick leather, courtesy of S.B Foot Tannery
- Unlike other Red Wing boots, the chukka was designed for lighter, indoor work that includes bending, climbing and kneeling.
- Their outsoles allowed these indoor workers to stay comfortable, while not scratching floors or making a mess
- 3 Eyelet lace up chukka
- Signature triple stitch construction, made possible by the Puritan machine
- Good year welt construction
- Signature atlas tread sole
- Made in Red Wing, Minnesota
Leather care: All Natural Boot Oil or All Natural Leather Conditioner
Sizing: Stay your true size
If we haven't got your particular size in stock, it can take up to seven working days until we dispatch them out for delivery. Please call the shop for any further info.
PLEASE NOTE: We take regular stock checks on all of our products however, on the odd occasion we do run out of stock on a particular size of garment before we can update the website. In the unfortunate event that this occurs, we will notify you by email and give you the option of waiting for the item to come back into stock or we can offer you a similar product from our collection. Sometimes we will have an item shipped directly from the supplier if we haven't that particular garment in stock.