Goldtop - 1959 Leather Jacket - Black
The 1959 is a throwback to the classic American-style shirt collar leather motorcycle jackets of the 1950's and is quite simply a timeless leather jacket that looks great both on and off of the bike.
- 1.4mm thickness black aniline cowhide leather
CE Level 1 Knox Micro-lock elbow and shoulder armour included as standard, with a pocket for an optional CE Level 2 Knox Micro-lock back protector
- Traditional 1950's American style collar with black suede underlining
- Industrial grade hand-polished centre zip with AERO pull
- Trademark Goldtop gold quilted lining
- 3 Zipped external pockets
- 2 Interior chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with ball zips
- Stainless Steel adjustable waist buckles
- Black suede leather trim inside cuffs
PLEASE NOTE: We take regular stock checks on all of our products however, on the odd occasion we do run out of stock on a particular size of garment before we can update the website. In the unfortunate event that this occurs, we will notify you by email and give you the option of waiting for the item to come back into stock or we can offer you a similar product from our collection. Sometimes we will have an item shipped directly from the supplier if we haven't that particular garment in stock.