Aviator Pilot Goggles - T2 Brown
The Aviator Goggles from Leon Jeantet are high quality goggles with a distinctive low profile shape. They are made from brown goats leather and have foam padding for comfort and are ideal for open face helmets with a curved body and frame for wide peripheral vision. The T2 is especially made for use with spectacles, they have a notch cut out of the padding which allows for the arms of your glasses to fit through. All Aviator Goggles are hand made in France and are supplied with a protective bag and fitted with clear lenses.
- Gunmetal Frame
- Foam padded goats leather face mask
- Small adaptions to the face mask make them perfect for use over spectacles
- 16 vents throughout top and bottom of frames
- Polycarbonate lenses
- Curved body and frame give a wide peripheral vision
- Supplied with a clear lens fitted along with a protective bag
- Highest quality product hand made in France
PLEASE NOTE: We take regular stock checks on all of our products however, on the odd occasion we do run out of stock on a particular size of garment before we can update the website. In the unfortunate event that this occurs, we will notify you by email and give you the option of waiting for the item to come back into stock or we can offer you a similar product from our collection. Sometimes we will have an item shipped directly from the supplier if we haven't that particular garment in stock.