Belstaff Trialmaster Pro - Ladies Waxed Cotton Jacket - Black
Crafted from a durable, 6oz waxed cotton with a seam-sealed waterproof membrane, the women's Trialmaster Pro motorcycle jacket, in black, has quilted lining with 60gr padding on the sleeves and a detachable quilted body lining with 150gr padding.
Removable, CE-compliant D30 T5 EVO X range elbow and shoulder protection sits underneath reinforcement patches that add an extra layer of security.
Meanwhile, under-arm metal vents for thermal regulation, and the classic four-pocket design, with waterproof flaps, press-stud closures and signature tilted map pocket, ensure functional purpose throughout.
Additional detailing includes a buckle cover with embroidered Belstaff logo, and corduroy lining on the mandarin collar and cuffs.
- 100% cotton, 6oz
- Waterproof membrane
- Body lining: 100% Cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% Viscose
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- Quilted lining with 60gr padding on sleeves
- Corduroy on neck collar & cuffs
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders & elbow
- Detachable quilted lining with 150gr Micro-Valtherm padding on body
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2012
- Four patch pockets closed by storm flap and snap buttons
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Pocket for back protector
- Pure Motorcycle best-seller over the years, in woman's version, with feminine shaping and details, in the lighter 6oz. waxed cotton
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Metal breathers under arm
- Adjusting neck strap
- Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps
- Last two central snaps in rubber
- Buckle cover with embroidered logo
- Do Not Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Use Biological Cleaning products. Rewax Regulary To Keep The Garment Waterproof.
If you have any questions about the sizing of this garment, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help where we can.
PLEASE NOTE: We take regular stock checks on all of our products however, on the odd occasion we do run out of stock on a particular size of garment before we can update the website. In the unfortunate event that this occurs, we will notify you by email and give you the option of waiting for the item to come back into stock or we can offer you a similar product from our collection. Sometimes we will have an item shipped directly from the supplier if we haven't that particular garment in stock.