Goldtop - Merino Wool Lined Gauntlet - Black
Goldtop have been making premium motorcycle gloves since 1951, supplying the British Motorcycle Police and Household Cavalry over the years. Goldtop gloves were also a firm favourite with the original cafe racer and ton-up boys. Style, quality and a bit of heritage all in one glove.
- CE Certified Level 1 to EN13594:2015
- 1.2 mm Aniline cowhide leather
- Single hides used for both front and back - no offcuts here!
- 100% Merino Wool Lined
- Traditional inside wrist fastening strap with period press studs
- 5 strand cotton thread stitching throughout
- 38cm Length from tip of the longest finger to cuff (size Large)
PLEASE NOTE: We take regular stock checks on all of our products however, on the odd occasion we do run out of stock on a particular size of garment before we can update the website. In the unfortunate event that this occurs, we will notify you by email and give you the option of waiting for the item to come back into stock or we can offer you a similar product from our collection. Sometimes we will have an item shipped directly from the supplier if we haven't that particular garment in stock.