Goldtop - Oxblood Bobber Jacket
The Bobber Jacket is a retro, classic 1970s style leather motorcycle jacket revived for modern-day riders. Featuring an asymmetric main zip, this double-breasted jacket provides protection through Knox's state of the art Micro-lock armour. It comes equipped with CE Level 1 armour in the shoulders and elbows (CE Level 2 available upon request) and a pocket for an optional CE Level 2 back protector. The jacket is manufactured from hand-selected, 1.4mm thick aniline cowhides which age beautifully with both time and wear. The whole jacket is finished by hand with a soft suede trim, prestige quality zips throughout, and all additional metalware being made from high-quality polished Stainless Steel.
CE "AAA" Approved Protective Garment to EN 17092:2020
- CE "AAA" Approved Protective Garment to EN 17092:2020
- 1.4mm thickness brown aniline cowhide leather
CE Level 1 Knox Micro-lock elbow and shoulder armour included as standard, with a pocket for an optional CE Level 2 Knox Micro-lock back protector
- Double stitched quilting on the shoulders and lower back panel
- Industrial grade hand-polished asymmetric zip with AERO pull
- Trademark Goldtop gold quilted lining
- 3 Zipped external pockets and
- 2 Interior chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with ball zips
- Stainless Steel adjustable waist buckles and collar snap
- Red suede leather trim inside collar and inside cuffs and zip guard
- Dropped back
PLEASE NOTE: We take regular stock checks on all of our products however, on the odd occasion we do run out of stock on a particular size of garment before we can update the website. In the unfortunate event that this occurs, we will notify you by email and give you the option of waiting for the item to come back into stock or we can offer you a similar product from our collection. Sometimes we will have an item shipped directly from the supplier if we haven't that particular garment in stock.