Goldtop - Quilted Cafe Racer Gloves - Waxed Brown
Goldtop have been making premium motorcycle gloves since 1951, supplying the British Motorcycle Police and Household Cavalry over the years. Goldtop gloves were also a firm favourite with the original cafe racer and ton-up boys. Style, quality and a bit of heritage all in one glove.
The Goldtop Quilted Cafe Racer gloves exude sophistication and luxury - designed to be the perfect three-season accessory and constructed from a single hide of high quality 1.2mm thick aniline cowhide with refined detail. Stylish and comfortable, these gloves are the epitome of elegance.
- CE Certified Level 1 to EN13594:2015
- 1.0mm Aniline cowhide leather
- Single hides used for both front and back - no offcuts here!
- Traditional red fleece lining
- Reinforced lower palm
- Period style side ball-pull zip and gusset
- Double strap style velcro fastening with traditional press studs
- 5 strand cotton thread stitching throughout
PLEASE NOTE: We take regular stock checks on all of our products however, on the odd occasion we do run out of stock on a particular size of garment before we can update the website. In the unfortunate event that this occurs, we will notify you by email and give you the option of waiting for the item to come back into stock or we can offer you a similar product from our collection. Sometimes we will have an item shipped directly from the supplier if we haven't that particular garment in stock.