Hedon - Heroine Racer 2.0 - Molten Ash
The long awaited HEROINE RACER 2.0 is finally ready for the world and has new features to maximise your riding comfort. The Heroine Racer is the ultimate full-face helmet for comfort and style. Classic British retro design together with a luxurious interior and a gorgeous automotive paint finish. The helmet is lightweight, low-profile, well ventilated with a wide field of view. The Heroine was designed and developed in London and is handmade with attention to every detail for a truly stunning riding experience. New Visor mechanism offers 4 visor positions. Now one can adjust the visor in different steps and not just 2 positions of open and close. CNC screws are more secure. For those breeezy days where the option of having a small opening makes a great difference. Redevelopment of the shell with the latest shell forming technology has decreased the weight as well as the new design of the CNC screw. They are 2-3 grams lighter which helps add to the overall decrease in weight for the whole helmet.
- Composite fibre shell of fibreglass and carbon fibre
- Metallic grey painted shell using automotive paints, matte finish
- ECE homologated CLEAR VISOR
- Hed Armour lining with 360° cushion padding
- Merlin anti-bacterial fabric
- Black leather lining
- Brown leather trim
- Stainless steel HEDON plate
- Stainless steel hardware
- Stainless steel DD buckle
- 3 channels ventilation system
- 5 different, compatible sexy coloured visors (to be bought as a separate accessory)
- Ultra-light and low-profile shell
- Weight: S/M:1200+/-50 grams, L/XL: 1330+/-50 grams, XXL/XXXL: 1390+/-50 grams
IMPORTANT: Unfortunately all of our helmets are NONREFUNDABLE once they have been dispatched.
Depending on stock levels, delivery time can take up to 35 days as these helmets are hand finished and made to order.
PLEASE NOTE: We take regular stock checks on all of our products however, on the odd occasion we do run out of stock on a particular size of garment before we can update the website. In the unfortunate event that this occurs, we will notify you by email and give you the option of waiting for the item to come back into stock or we can offer you a similar product from our collection. Sometimes we will have an item shipped directly from the supplier if we haven't that particular garment in stock.